Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tuesday? Time for tremendous typing!

Tuesday is apparently time for typing with alliteration, which is today's topic in the "Month of Writing"....which I have effectively written...uh, 12 days.

I understand MySpace. It is simple:
Private or Public?
Whore or Art girl?
Easy blogging.
Easy Bulletins.
Oh, and 320 something friends of mine in Austin are on my "list".
My Dad is on it.

Facebook is another animal. It's confounding:
Private.
No blogs.
Apps? What are Apps?

Today I added the first of several HS folks from CT. It's really odd. I have had such a full life since then...almost 20 years ago.

Hmmm....that's all I got right now. I should mull.

Mulling,
Susanna

3 comments:

Art Thief said...

I've grown bored with facebook after a week. I'm thinking of jumping ship before the year is out. My only dilema is that there are a handful of people that only check facebook not myspace. I dunno.
ps, the captcha verification at the bottom of this page is dingl. That makes me laugh.

monkeyrind said...

hehe...you said dingl.

Unfortunately, facebook has the people that don't even have any google hits on their names....which in this era, is odd.

I also find Facebook more childlike in design. None of my friends on Myspace have the glittery graphics and booty photos...well, except for a few.

Atrox said...

There are 18 other bloggers with an interest in index cards!