Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Macabre Hostess...days of wrting 3 & 4

So this writing challenge has already tripped me up...with my third day rolling into the 4th.

The topics that the Hostess gave for today and yesterday are:
"Write about your day as a serial killer"
and
"Write about an unusual animal going berserk and killing people".

Those weren't her words, but the gist.

I'm in too good of a mood to write on those topics....and frankly, and pleased that Halloween is over this year. Although it is one of my favorite holidays, I think I may have forgotten what it feels like to wear vinyl for 18 hours straight. It was time for a Silkwood Shower when I got home...and maybe a shot of Cipro.

Today I am exercising my right to "just write a paragraph"...as stated in said challenge's rules, however....since this is a rollover from yesterday, I will write a short something on animals later today. But I promise, my animal will NOT be on a "Mauling Spree".

Instead, my Tree Sloth will be on a "Malling Spree"...

1 comment:

Sinclair Fleetwood said...

how do i miss things like you wearing vinyl?