Resolutions are never that as named. The closest I've heard to someone keeping one almost completely was my pal who only missed flossing 2 days this past year.
So, 2010...welcome, and good riddance to 2009.
I have some resolutions, but some are sort of cheating, because they are only short term...like rehab for my hip after surgery.
Here are 10 resolutions I am dedicated to keep:
1. I will wear heels in 2010.
2. I will make sure that I do not forget that cheese is it's own food group and not part of that so-called "Dairy" group as I was taught before.
3. I will insist that there is no ingestion of coffee from the Valero gas station...the "Javalero"...
4. I will continue to make lists.
5. I will wear more red and less of other colors.
6. I promise to floss as necessary, as in...after BBQ.
7. I will adore my friends and family, as it is important.
8. I will continue to maintain my fear of turkeys and slugs...and annelids in general.
9. I will learn to understand the wild and obscure world of digital music storage.
10. I will continue to make lists...wait, I will repeat myself.
Such a Perfect Day
2 years ago